- Checkpoint 1
Lucidworks Support System (eLearning)
- Checkpoint 2
Severity Status (eLearning)
- Checkpoint 3
Logging in and Portal Navigation (eLearning)
- Checkpoint 4 & 5
Submitting Support Requests (eLearning)
- Next Steps
Get all of the 'how-to' information you need using Zendesk, our main portal for support and access to our knowledge base.
As you begin to explore what Lucidworks software has to offer, you are bound to run into questions that come to mind. Zendesk is the platform we use to report service tickets, connect you to fellow Lucidworks customers, and get you the self-service how-to information that you may need.
Goal: After taking this course, you will be able to utilize Zendesk as the main portal connecting you to our support team and our knowledge base.
- Understand how the current support model is set up to serve Customers at Lucidworks
- Understand the different severity statuses and what each means
- Locate the knowledge base and identify how to search for self-service
- Create a service request through the help portal, email, or voicemail
- Identify how to escalate an issue if needed
- Customers that wish to access the knowledge base and/or submit service requests
Duration: ~60 minutes