About this path
About you: You manage the implementation, maintenance, testing, and optimization of your company’s search solution. You index documents, enriching them for optimal analysis, and tune relevancy to ensure that the results returned are truly what the query was looking for. You help verify the performances and correctness of the implementation of machine learning techniques and assist in troubleshooting issues when they arise. You have a basic understanding of Linux and command-line tools.
About this path: Our most robust learning experience, this curated path will give you a comprehensive Fusion education. Start with the basics and learn the inner workings of search and Fusion’s foundation concepts. Expand on those skills with advanced capabilities to maximize Fusion’s potential. Then take a deep dive into AI-powered search; utilizing machine learning and sophisticated AI algorithms to make personalized search experiences. Sharpen your skills by learning how to deploy Fusion in less than 10 minutes.
Please note that this path contains both free eLearning content and private instructor-led courses that need to be purchased and scheduled separately.
Gain a brief understanding of conceptual search elements.
- Take our What is Search course
- Develop a deeper understanding of search and how it can elevate your data retrieval.
- Take our Data Science Demystified course (if applicable to your pricing plan)
- Discover the relationship between Data Science and Machine Learning and how they boost your search experience.
Learn how to set up, configure, and utilize Fusion.
- Take our Fusion Foundations course (Private instructor-led course, paid for and scheduled separately)
- Fusion Foundations is the starting point to learn anything about Fusion. This course will enable search platform or business users who are working on or considering a Fusion-based solution implementation.
- Take our Advanced Fusion course (if applicable to your pricing plan) (Private instructor-led course, paid for and scheduled separately)
- Search Engineers, Data Engineers, and Data Scientists who are working on or considering a Fusion-based solution and want to fine-tune their Fusion applications to significantly improve search relevance and user experience.
- Take our Fusion AI course (if applicable to your pricing plan) (Private instructor-led course, paid for and scheduled separately)
- Search Developers, Data Architects, Data Scientists, AI/Machine Learning Engineers, and Search Project Managers who are working on or considering Fusion-based solutions and want to fine-tune their Fusion environments to significantly improve search relevance and user experience.
- Take our App Studio course (if applicable) (Private instructor-led course, paid for and scheduled separately)
- UI developers and search engineers interested in low-code UI’s with App Studio and/or Lucidworks UX. Search Project Managers, Front-end Developers, and Search Application Developers who are working on or considering a Fusion-based solution and want to considerably reduce the development time to build a custom front-end application.
Dive deeper into Fusion with these courses. Our easily consumable content highlights deeper-level concepts.
- Take our Deploying Fusion 5 course
- Get Fusion 5 up and running in less than 10 minutes!
- Download our Fusion Cheat Sheet document
- Quickly learn high-level Fusion terminology in less than 5 minutes!
- Take our Fusion Architecture course
- Ever wonder what happens behind the scenes with all of the Fusion Server's features? Explore the elements that could take your search experience from good to world-class!
- Take our Call Pipelines course
- Do you find yourself repeating the same code over and over again in your query pipelines? Call pipeline stages could be just the fix to not only make the management experience more efficient, but also more accurate.
- Take our Query Rewriting with Business Rules and Search Rewrites course
- Have you ever tried searching for something and got results that weren't even close to what you wanted or meant? Using business rules and search rewrites gives you the opportunity to boost conversions and create better customer experiences all by improving your relevancy.
Now you're ready...
You started with the basic elements of search, dove into the depths of Fusion concepts, and learned how to utilize Fusion to its fullest potential to build powerful knowledge management and enterprise search applications. Now go dive into optimizing your search experience so that your users have access to all the data and documents they need to improve collaboration, foster innovation, and streamline workflows.
Before you go, please take a moment to provide feedback on your learning experience here!