About this path
About you: You understand common machine learning algorithms, know when a certain algorithm is or is not the right tool for the job, and understand the impacts of different parameter settings. You have some experience with recommendation and relevance algorithms, NLP expertise with document classification/clustering techniques, and summarization. You have a basic understanding of Linux and command-line tools.
About this path: Start with the basics and Learn the inner workings of search and Lucidworks Fusion. Then take a deep dive into AI-powered search; machine learning in Fusion utilizes Signals and sophisticated AI algorithms to create hyper-personalized experiences. Run experiments and create recommendations.
Please note that this path contains both free eLearning content and private instructor-led courses that need to be purchased and scheduled separately.
Gain a brief understanding of conceptual search elements.
- Take our What is Search course
- Develop a deeper understanding of search and how it can elevate your data retrieval.
Learn how to set up, configure, and utilize Fusion.
- Take our Fusion Foundations course (Private instructor-led course, paid for and scheduled separately)
- Fusion Foundations is the starting point to learn anything about Fusion. This course will enable search platform or business users who are working on or considering a Fusion-based solution implementation.
- Take our Advanced Fusion course (Private instructor-led course, paid for and scheduled separately)
- Search Engineers, Data Engineers, and Data Scientists who are working on or considering a Fusion-based solution and want to fine-tune their Fusion applications to significantly improve search relevance and user experience.
- Take our Fusion AI course (Private instructor-led course, paid for and scheduled separately)
- Search Developers, Data Architects, Data Scientists, AI/Machine Learning Engineers, and Search Project Managers who are working on or considering Fusion-based solutions and want to fine-tune their Fusion environments to significantly improve search relevance and user experience.
Dive deeper into data science topics with these courses. Our easily consumable content highlights deeper-level concepts.
- Take our Machine Learning for Digital Commerce course
- As a business user, it’s so important to be able to communicate with technical users about how you want your site to interact with your customers. Machine learning in your Fusion account can improve outcomes in product discovery. Let's explore how using models effectively can help you better connect your customers to their indented products.
- Take our Call Pipelines course
- Do you find yourself repeating the same code over and over again in your query pipelines? Call pipeline stages could be just the fix to not only make the management experience more efficient, but also more accurate.
- Take our Query Rewriting with Business Rules and Search Rewrites course
- Have you ever tried searching for something and got results that weren't even close to what you wanted or meant? Using business rules and search rewrites gives you the opportunity to boost conversions and create better customer experiences all by improving your relevancy.
Now you're ready...
You started with the basic elements of search, dove into the depths of Fusion concepts, and learned how to utilize Fusion’s machine learning capabilities to create hyper-personalized experiences. Now go dive into utilizing signals, AI algorithms, and machine learning models to augment the user’s human intelligence across the entire experience.
Before you go, please take a moment to provide feedback on your learning experience here!