Measure, understand, and make informed decisions with data
Digital Commerce Data Discovery
Digital commerce is an ever changing industry that requires continuous learning. Optimizing your search and product discovery experience to stay competitive is key to keep your site top of mind for shoppers. Dig into key concepts that outline how to make this possible with this course!
As a business user for an e-commerce site, you have one goal in mind, connect shoppers to the right products so that they “add to cart” quickly and confidently. It’s not always that simple though, is it? In order to optimize your search experience, you need to know how visitors are interacting with your site and where the opportunities are. Digital Commerce Data Discovery helps you understand how understanding your data can help you get on track, improving search conversion, click-through rates, and many other metrics that measure your success.
Goal: Business users and merchandisers will have greater insight into how to use data to measure, understand, and adjust their site behavior to get higher quality search outcomes for your customers.
- Identify industry metrics and KPIs to measure and maintain
- Recognize problem themes and solutions to each
- Pull data from Fusion into reports using App Insights, BI, and Analytics tools
- Generate hypotheses to test using all stages of experiments in Fusion
- Users in the digital commerce industry looking to expand their understanding of how Fusion can help optimize their search experience
Duration: ~50 minutes